Your CCNA Exam Success Strategy: The Non-Technical Guidebook for Routing & Switching (preview at www.2doubleCCIEs.com) is a unique guidebook which has been written by two double CCIEs, and deals with the non-technical aspects of CCNA exam. In addition it answers the following questions :
• How do I start preparing for my CCNA certification?
• How much time will it take me to be CCNA certified?
• How can I accurately estimate the cost of being CCNA certified?
• What are the dos and don'ts for the CCNA exam?
• When do I know I am ready to take my CCNA exam?
• How do I study efficiently for the CCNA exam?
• How much do I study on a daily and weekly basis to be CCNA Certified?
• What do I need to do Three weeks, Three days and the three hours before the exam?
• What to do after I pass my CCNA exam?
This first of its kind guidebook is a result of filtering and crystallizing all of the ideas and strategies that we collected from large number of CCNAs.
In this guidebook we:
• Share our stories and stories of many successful CCNAs with you.
• Offer the knowledge that we have gained throughout our CCNA journey.
• Cover over 30 topics and issues that we have faced and that you will likely be facing.
• Will walk you through every step of the journey.
• Give you multiple timelines for engineers with different skill sets.
• Tell you the right frame of mind that you will need to pass your CCNA exam.
This book is written in a relaxing casual conversational format in which, we present to you the strategies that we used and then give our own personal example as "what we did or what we would do."
Each chapter is about 3 to 4 short pages right to the point with clear and precise answers to your questions.
Please visit our website www.2doubleCCIEs.com for Videos and more.
- Your CCNA Exam Success Strategy