With the release of SQL Server 2005, Microsoft is introducing a new multi-exam certification program. The Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Implementation and Maintenance exam (70-431) is the first stop for everyone entering this new certification track, and serves as both a single exam certification as well as the entry exam for the MCITP-level certifications. This book provides an introduction to the development and administrative aspects of SQL Server 2005 and features practical guidance for all aspects of the exam.
Get a great start in your certification process today with this comprehensive guide which includes:
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions plus two bonus exams
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine
Authoritative coverage of all key exam objectives, including:
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Supporting Data Consumers
- Maintaining Databases
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server Performance
- Creating and Implementing Database Objects
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.