Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCP Exam 70-297—and on the job—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, case-study scenarios, and review questions.
The Readiness Review Suite on CD, featuring advanced technology from MeasureUp, provides 300 challenging questions for in-depth self-assessment and practice. You can choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on specific objectives. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Analyze existing business and technical infrastructure
- Define forest, domain, and OU structure; plan Group Policy implementation
- Develop Active Directory replication and migration strategies
- Design DNS, WINS, DHCP, and remote access infrastructure
- Plan TCP/IP infrastructure and network and routing topology
- Design Internet connectivity and security services
Readiness Review Suite on CD Powered by MeasureUp
Your kit includes:
- NEW—Fully reengineered self-paced study guide with expert exam tips.
- NEW—Readiness Review Suite featuring 300 questions and multiple testing options.
- NEW—Case scenarios for real-world design expertise.
- NEW—180-day evaluation version of Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- NEW—fully searchable eBook.
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition eBook.
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
- ISBN13: 9780735619708
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!