Here's the book you need to prepare for the Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 exam (70-284).
This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers' Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on managing an Exchange network environment
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003
- Managing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Exchange Server Computers
- Managing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting the Exchange Organization
- Managing Security in the Exchange Environment
- Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists
- Managing and Monitoring Technologies that Support Exchange Server 2003
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.