- This comprehensive book guides readers through Microsoft's brand-new SQL 2005 administrator exam: Designing a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Exam 70443)
- Addresses the database tasks that the MCITP exam focuses on such as design, development, deployment, optimization, maintenance, and support
- Reviews key topics, including defining high availability solutions, automating administrative tasks, defining security solutions, monitoring and troubleshooting the database server, and much more
- The CD-ROM features leading-edge exam prep software with test engine plus hundreds of practice questions and electronic flashcards
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- ISBN13: 9780470047446
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!