How to become a certified java programmer the easy way
The Web Component Developer exam is one of the advanced level certifications in the world of Java. But this doesn't mean it has to be more difficult than the programmer's exams. That's because its focus is on testing your knowledge about APIs. To be more specific, the servlet API and JSP related technologies. Do you know a good strategy to pass the exam? Many people would agree that a good strategy would be the following:
- Take a course that covers all the topics of the exam or study with a good study guide.
- Practice all you can with mock exams.
The purpose behind this book is to support you with the second point. This book contains 120 questions for exam 1Z0-899, Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer (OCEJWCD)
. It will help you to:
- Know what is covered by the exam.
- Increase your chances to pass the exam by practicing with similar questions.
- Strengthen your knowledge of the eight topics covered by the exam.
Including 5, 10, 15, or 25 questions for each exam topic (each topic is given a different weight) this book doesn't claim to have the largest number of practice questions. It claims to have questions that will help you pass the OCEJWCD exam. It focuses in quality, not quantity. Each question was chosen to test a particular point of every exam objective. They are not just filler questions that have no relation with the exam. Explanations for the answer(s) of every question are included.