Master every topic on Red Hat’s new RHCSA™ and RHCE® exams.
- Assess your knowledge and focus your learning.
- Get the practical workplace knowledge you need!
Start-to-finish RHCSA™ and RHCE® preparation from leading Linux system administrator, IT trainer, and certification expert Damian Tommasino!
Master every RHCSA™ and RHCE® topic!
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 local and network installation
- System services, runlevels, and bootup
- Disks, partitions, and file systems, including LUKS encryption
- Package management
- User administration
- Logging, monitoring, and automation
- Kernel updates and tuning
- Security, including SELinux, firewalls, and policies
- Remote access, including SSH
- Apache, Squid, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and email
- NFS and Samba
- Client and network troubleshooting
- KVM virtualization
Test your knowledge, build your confidence, and succeed!
- 22 hands-on RHCSA™ and RHCE® Labs, each with multiple real-world tasks
- Downloadable troubleshooting scripts
- Practical tutorials and real-world tips
- Exam tips
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Command Quick Reference
- Exclusive Red Hat exam prep advice and task lists
- Two full length lab-based practice exams
Damian Tommasino (RHCE, RHCSA, MCSA, CCNA, CCENT, MCP, Security+, Network+, A+) is a Linux system administrator at TradeCard and CEO of Modular Learning Inc., an online IT training company. He blogs on Red Hat, Linux, and security at Security Nut (http://secnut.blogspot.com), and actively contributes to the popular IT exam certification forums at techexams.net.