The Latest Linux Security Solutions
This authoritative guide will help you secure your Linux network--whether you use Linux as a desktop OS, for Internet services, for telecommunications, or for wireless services. Completely rewritten the ISECOM way, Hacking Exposed Linux, Third Edition provides the most up-to-date coverage available from a large team of topic-focused experts. The book is based on the latest ISECOM security research and shows you, in full detail, how to lock out intruders and defend your Linux systems against catastrophic attacks.
- Secure Linux by using attacks and countermeasures from the latest OSSTMM research
- Follow attack techniques of PSTN, ISDN, and PSDN over Linux
- Harden VoIP, Bluetooth, RF, RFID, and IR devices on Linux
- Block Linux signal jamming, cloning, and eavesdropping attacks
- Apply Trusted Computing and cryptography tools for your best defense
- Fix vulnerabilities in DNS, SMTP, and Web 2.0 services
- Prevent SPAM, Trojan, phishing, DoS, and DDoS exploits
- Find and repair errors in C code with static analysis and Hoare Logic
- ISBN13: 9780072262575
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!