The Best Test Prep for the CompTIA Linux+ Powered By LPI Exams
One of Sybex's most popular certification Study Guides, CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide, Second Edition thoroughly prepares candidates for the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exams (LX0-101 and LX0-102). In addition to full coverage of all exam objectives for both exams, chapter review questions, and hands-on exercises, this CompTIA Authorized courseware also includes access to a great set of Linux-, Mac-, and Windows-compatible online test-prep tools. Author Roderick W. Smith, CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-1, LPIC-2, is a Linux networking expert who gives candidates the authoritative instruction and review they need.
- Provides full coverage of all exam objectives for the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exams ((LX0-101 and LX0-102)
- Includes challenging review questions, hands-on exercises, and real-world scenarios that put the information in the context of real job roles
- Provides access to a Linux-, Mac-, and Windows-compatible custom test engine, with hundreds of sample questions and flashcards
- Covers essential topics, such as system architecture, installation, GNU and Unix commands, filesystems and filesystem hierarchy, shells, scripting, data management, networking fundamentals, security, and more
CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide, Second Edition is what you need for top-notch preparation for the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification exams.
- Used Book in Good Condition