Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1D0-460, CIW Internetworking Professional.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on internetworking technologies
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Defining the Internet infrastructure and key internetworking protocols
- Understanding routing processes
- Working with application layer protocols--HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and SNMP
- Analyzing BOOTP and the DHCP servers and clients
- Using exterior protocols and gateways
- Working with network troubleshooting tools
- Comparing and contrasting IPv4 and IPv6
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Used Book in Good Condition