Very good reference book packed with useful information that will make any person just starting (or not) supporting cisco devices wished they had at their disposal for quickly finding CCNA information when their memory doesn't want to cooperate with them. AND using this book guides along the path of the 100 most asked CCNA questions already covered, right here. This will definitely help with a quick tune up just prior to the exam.
This is a very good quick reference guide and primer to everything you want to know, covering the 100 CCNA most asked questions:
- The Importance of Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA Practice Test
- A Cisco network specialist has the following basic knowledge
- Differences between the CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Certifications
- How to Use a Free CCNA Simulation Lab To Get Certification
- What Virtual Lab Can Do To Help You In Your CCNA Course
- Free Online CCNA Practice Tests Can Help You Stay Ahead
- What Is The Average Work Day For CCNA Professionals?
- The First Step to CCNA: CCNA Technical Certification
- Debating MCSE and CCNA Advantages and Disadvantages
- CCNA Module 3: What You Will Learn In This Course.
And much more. . . .
Get the most out of your CCNA Training with this Accelerated, Hands-on CCNA book