CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide, Academic Edition is a comprehensive textbook and study package for a beginner-level networking course. This book has been completely revised to align to Cisco's new CCENT 100-101 ICND1 exam. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing student's retention and recall of exam topics. The book is printed in four color, allowing students to benefit from carefully crafted figures that utilize color to convey concepts. Students will organize their study through the use of the consistent features in these chapters, including:
• Foundation Topics — These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
• Key Topics — Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words “Key Topic” in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
• Chapter-ending Summaries — These bulleted lists provide a quick and concise review of the key topics covered in each chapter.
• Chapter-ending Review Questions — Each chapter provides a set of multiple choice questions that help student’s test their knowledge of the chapter concepts, including answers and full explanations.
• Chapter-ending Exercises — Each chapter concludes with a series of exercises designed to help students increase their retention of the chapter content including key term reviews, key topic tables, command review exercises, and memory table exercises.
• Part Reviews — This new edition includes a new part review feature that helps students consolidate their knowledge of concepts presented across multiple chapters. A new mind mapping exercise helps students build strong mental maps of concepts. A new exam bank of part review questions helps students test themselves with scenario-based questions that span multiple topics.
In addition to these powerful chapter learning, review, and practice features, this book also contains several other features that make it a truly effective and comprehensive study package, including:
• A Getting Started chapter at the beginning of the book offer terrific advice for how to use the book features and build an effective study plan.
• The DVD contains over 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author on challenging topics such as CLI navigation, router configuration, switch basics, VLANs, and subnetting.
• The book comes complete with the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Network Simulator Lite software, providing students with the opportunity to practice their hands-on command line interface skills with Cisco routers and switches. The 13 labs included for free with this product cover a range of IP addressing configuration and troubleshooting exercises.
• The Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software that comes with the book includes 4 full ICND1 exams and 4 full CCNA exams, providing tons of opportunities to assess and practice. Including the book review questions and part review questions, the exam bank includes more than 600 unique practice questions.
• This book also comes with a free version of the Premium Edition eBook, allowing students to access the digital copy in PDF, EPUB, or Kindle format on their computer or mobile device.
• A Final Preparation Chapter helps students review for final exams and prepare to take the official Cisco CCNA exams, if they want to achieve that certification.
• A Study Plan Template is included on the DVD to help students organize their study time.
CCENT / CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide and Simulator Library
|Resource Type||Certification Study Guide||Certification Study Guide||Certification Study Guide Library||Certification Study Guide and Simulator|
|Binding||Hardcover w/ DVD||Hardcover w/ DVD||Two Book Bundle w/ DVD||Two Book Bundle w/ DVD|
|Authors||Wendell Odom||Wendell Odom||Wendell Odom||Wendell Odom and Sean Wilkins|
|Publication Date||April 2013||April 2013||May 2013||December 2013|
|Imprint||Cisco Press||Cisco Press||Cisco Press||Cisco Press|
|Description||Cisco's Official study guide for the 100-101 ICND1 and 200-120 CCNA exams. Includes DVD with more than 400 questions for both the ICND1 and CCNA exams, 90 minutes of video training, and CCENT Network Simulator Lite software with companion hands-on labs.||Official Cisco study guide for the 200-101 ICND2 or 200-120 CCNA exams. Includes DVD with more than 400 questions for both the ICND2 and CCNA exams, 60 minutes of video training, and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software with companion hands-on labs.||Two-book library includes Cisco's Official study guides. Includes two DVD's containing more than 800 practice questions for the ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA exams, CCENT and CCNA Network Simulator Lite software with companion hands-on labs, and 150 minutes of video training.||Two book library plus simulator software is a comprehensive review and hands-on practice package for the CCNA Routing and Switching exam. This bundle combines the CCNA Routing and Switching study guides with a network simulator, providing you with the tools you need to master all of the exam topics and develop configuration and troubleshooting skills.|
- Used Book in Good Condition